Keith Wineland - Mr. Endurox

city trials

I'm splitting out of Denver and short on time, but let's give it up for the main man, Keith Wineland. Keith posted the fasted hot lap times and in the main event finished 2nd to none other the Knight Rider. Trials riders were winning heat after heat. Simply amazing and a must see.

Three trials guys made it into the main event. Wineland (2nd), my kiddo Phillip Smage (6th) and Mr. Trials guy himself, Nick Manzarro (8th). Five trials riders total showed up. Colton Haaker and Geoff Aaron were the other two. Phil beat Aaron to take the last chance qualifier with a pass on the last lap. These guys took down the who's-who of the off-road world.

What an event. Olklahoma, watch out- Endorocross invades the state next week.

And who says trials riders are wussies. The top enduro guys may be asking for a special trials class next year.

Edited by City Trials

I've invited Mike and the factory scorpa rider Eyries to stay at the house this week so they can relax and to get the T-ride ready for the Oklahoma round.

Big shout-out to Mike Harker and Brad Baumert aka, RYP Scorpa/Sherco for taking super care of us this weekend. As the incorrectly article read, Phil was on our Custom Smage Sherco Sales Sherco, not Scorpa. I'm guessing because we were buried in back of the Scorpa paddock instead of Sherco USA we got confused with Team Scorpa. We came in as a privateer team. Top privateer - by the way.

City Trials are we going to see you at the October Test ? I'll have Patricks 08 Sherco for him, polished and cleaned up ready to go. Mike is dropping it off for him to ride and for Ryan to do a couple of trials schools. I'll tell Mike you said Hi.

What a great weekend for Trials. Congratulations to Keith, Phillip and Nick and also Geoff and Colton. Looked like Geoff and Colton just missed the main. Could of had 5 Trials bikes in the main. Nick showed he was no fluke. Cant wait to see the results to the next endurocross. Between this and TDN I had a pretty good Sunday.

I wanted to share one last photo. I'm guessing this is why all the reporters figured Phil and Keith were on the Scorpa's. As it was the 'in spot' to be. This was the end of the evening, kicking back with the trials riders favorite food, banana's. Nick and I each enjoyed a cold Heineken.

Edited by City Trials