Lewis Hamiltons Brain Training

g14gav

So Hamilton is immature.. what about that spanish W****r named Alonso, all he has done all season is moan moan and more f*****g moaning about how he is not being treated like a world champion in the Maclaren factory, I think he is a bit pi**ed off with what could be classed as a , learner driver whooping his ass. Then when he only qualifies 4th, he throw's the teddy out big time by throwing his helmet about in the garage, and apparantly , taking a door off its hinges, even the commentator was taking the p*** out of him.. Yes very mature indeed !! I suppose its everybody elses fault that he was not quick enough...

IMHO i do not belive Hamilton was to blame end of story !! If they are too close to the car in front when it brakes, and they can not avoid the car in front, then maybe they are to blame for being too close..

Maybe we should put indicators on the cars so the car in front and behind knows when it is overtaking, oh and what about safe braking distances and giveway signs!!! This is supposed to be racing for godsake, not travelling on the country roads...

With regards to the investigation in to the accident, i think it was disgusting that 4 days after the race they was investigating the accident, it should have been delt with the same day or Monday. And before Hamilton said what he said ,that with all the politics and sh*t that had gone off , that it was some where he may not want to be , I said to the mrs a few hours before his comments, that if i was him , if they was to punish him, i would f*** off to the Indy series and put 2 fingers up to the lot of them. Bernie even acknowledges how much Hamilton is doing for the sport. IMHO I believe Hamilton has conducted himself very very well, better than most , espcially for his age.

I think when a top class driver gets a ride in a top class team, i think they call it TALLENT Spotting, they signed him when he was 10, how many other teams 12 years ago had a 10 year old on their books ?? Not many , if any i guess . Well done Maclaren.

To all the Brits on hear slagging Hamilton off, why don,t you like most other countries do and just get behind your own people and be patriotic for a change :P

Rant over for now :blink:

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hamilton is immature.. what about that spanish W****r named Alonso, all he has done all season is moan moan and more f*****g moaning about how he is not being treated like a world champion in the Maclaren factory, I think he is a bit pi**ed off with what cold be classed, as a learner driver whooping his ass. Then when he only qualifies 4th, he throw s the teddy out big time by throwing his helmet about in the garage and apparantly taking a door off its hinges, even the commentator was taking the p*** out of him.. Yes very mature !! I suppose its everybody elses fault that he was not quick enough...

IMHO i do not belive Hamilton was to blame end of story !! If they are too close to the car in front when it brakes, and they can not avoid the car in front, then maybe they are to blame for being too close..

Maybe we should put indicators on the cars so the car in front and behind knows when it is overtaking, oh and what about safe braking distances and giveway signs!!! This is supposed to be racing for godsake, not travelling on the country roads...

With regards to the investigation in to the accident, i think it was disgusting that 4 days after the race they was investigating the accident, it should have been delt with the same day or Monday. And before Hamilton said what he said that with all the politics and sh*t that had gone off , that it was some where he may not want to be , I said to the mrs a few hours before his comments, that if i was him , if they was to punish him, i would f*** off to the Indy series and put 2 fingers up to the lot of them. Bernie even acknowledges how much Hamilton is doing for the sport. IMHO I believe Hamilton has conducted himself very very well, better than most , espcially for his age.

I think when a top class driver gets a ride in a top class team, i think they call it TALLENT Spotting, they signed him when he was 10, how many other teams 12 years ago had a 10 year old on their books ?? Not many , if any i guess . Well done Maclaren.

To all the Brits on hear slagging Hamilton off, why don,t you like most other countries do and just get behind your own people and be patriotic for a change :P

Rant over for now :blink:

Sorry about that - I just wanted to say I agree in every way Dougie Pumpkin and Now we have somebody who is a real talent in F1 and British

please stop putting him down - As seems to be the way certain morons have treated previous Brit Sports Stars.

OK. if it's sarcasm we're dealing with :-

Yaaaay, he's British ,I'm British yaaay.

At the moment F1 is Lewis Hamilton.

I'm just saying take it easy on the hype,you tend to find the same people who build him up tend to be the same ones who'll take a shot at him once he achieves something.

As for Bernie acknowledging Hamilton as being good for the sport ,well,what the ringmaster really means is that LH is good for Bernies wallet.

Competition time....who is the author of this quote ( I bet Lewis Hamilton would know)....

You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.

Or this one....

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Answers on a postcard to:-

No. 1 .World Leader House

Jingo-istic Street

Xenophobe Lane

Centre of the British Empire

I8m al

There..quite a sophisticated reply,( if I say so myself) ,no insults used, so can we drop the moron stuff please ?

Hamilton is good, very good and one day he might be seen in the same light as Fangio, Senna or Schumacher.

As for were he is now and how everyone is raving about a rookie doing this and that, Jacques Villeneuve did it all before (pole and led most of his 1st race, finished 2nd), and went into the last race still with a chance of winning the title.

Yes it good to see some English sucess in F1, (the phrase 'British' is only used if the person is Scottish, Welsh or Irish :P have you noticed that Button and Hamilton are English but Coulthard is British) its a pity that he seems to have had so much help from the governing body and got away with so much.

His car is illegal and has been banned from the championship, how can you win the title in an illegal car?

Ive been watching F1 25yrs and never seen anyone behave like that behind a safety car, at one point he was almost level with it (the rules state 5 car lengths behind) as for the constant brake testing when the car had gone in thats another big no no, I could imagine the reaction if Schumacher had done that.

Another thing, when Kubica and Hamilton collided and both spun harmlessly in Fuji and both rejoined and carried on, Kubica was given a drive through penalty!

When Barrichello did the same to Davidson in Shanghai, it ruined Davidsons race as his car was damaged and he was forced to retire, Barrichello recieved no punishment!!! Gues you only get punished if you interfere with Hamilton.

If he wins this year its going to be a tainted title, its a pity because he's good enough to win it without outside help.

The idea of putting modern drivers in 600hp cars with drum brakes (like old Mercs or Auto Unions) is great, i would pay to watch that, then afterwards we can go and watch a round of the world indoor Trials championship with everyone riding TY175's!!!!

The idea of putting modern drivers in 600hp cars with drum brakes (like old Mercs or Auto Unions) is great, i would pay to watch that, then afterwards we can go and watch a round of the world indoor Trials championship with everyone riding TY175's!!!!

Yes!! We could be on to something here......In Dunlop wellies of course..non of yer' Gaernes or Alpine Stars or owt! :P

Dunlop wellies and a Barbour suit! Old gardening gloves and a bobble hat . . . and lets make it an old rigid Ariel, girder forks of course!! Ah that would be worth watching!

Reminds me of something Graham Hill wrote about in his autobiography - a Mini publicity race at Brands. All the celebrity drivers from all the different series - they all decided to go into reverse at the start and charge off round the track backwards! Wish I could have been there . . .

Back on topic - I think its pretty good for Hamilton to have kept a fairly clear head through all of this - hes still got his feet pretty firmly on the ground and he's doing his job well!

I don't really class Jacques Villeneuve as a rookie, he came to F1 having won the CART Indycar WORLD series, its the same the opposite way round when Mansel went from F1 to CART Indycar WORLD series and won at his 1st attempt . And Lewis is quite a few years younger going for his 1st F1 world title.

And sorry i did mean ENGLISH not british ...

how can his car have been banned from the championship if he still driving it... Ni, the tean has had there point taken away and they wil have to prove that there car is nothing like the Ferrari.

Where does it state that you are not allowed to brake when ever you want ?? I thought it was quite entertaining my self..

Kubica was to blame , that is why he was penalised .

how can his car have been banned from the championship if he still driving it...

Kubica was to blame , that is why he was penalised .

If his car isnt banned then why isnt it allowed to score points? If you won the Scottish Pre 65 on an illegal bike would it still count?

Yes Kubica was to blame and got punished, the point i was making was that Barrichello was also to blame but went unpunished, knock off who you want but if its Hamilton then you'll get punished so it seems.

[

If his car isnt banned then why isnt it allowed to score points? If you won the Scottish Pre 65 on an illegal bike would it still count?

Yes Kubica was to blame and got punished, the point i was making was that Barrichello was also to blame but went unpunished, knock off who you want but if its Hamilton then you'll get punished so it seems.

If the car was banned it would not be racing, they have stripped them of their points and further point until the end of the season. They have NEVER said that the car is illegal, for starters they would have had to check every component on the car, which they never have done , as far as i am aware. The penalty follows McLaren

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

When the president of the FIA says he wanted the whole tean, car and drivers kicked out for this season and next for what they did, then they have done something seriously wrong, the only reason they didnt get kicked out was down to a vote where comercial aspects won.

Having a potentional coloured English world champion made far more sense than giving the championship to a boring Finn, from a comercial aspect.

From a sporting aspect, F1 lost a lot of credability.

Hamilton is good, long term he can be a great, its a pity that this season has been ruined by outside influences, cheating and money. If he wins the title people will always think it tainted, just like people say Schumachers first title was tainted, hes never going to get away from that.

You cant just take away as teams constructors points for no reason, there had to be a good reason and if there was then any points a driver scored in the car must also have to be taken away or its just a joke.

Ask yourself this and be honest, if all this had happened last year when Kimi and JPM were in the Mclarens and not fighting for the championship would they have lost just constructors points or lost both?

Edited by ScottT

....If he wins the title people will always think it tainted.......

I think if he wins, it would be remarkable. His qualifying performance alone this year have been incredible. What he done last week on a track he had never driven on before (as all season of course) is still one of the most amazing qualifying performances I have certainly ever seen. I have even run out of superlatives to describe the guys driving. Awesome!!

Come on Lewis!! you can do it :D

His qualifying performance alone this year have been incredible.

Hes in the best car, in a sport where its almost impossible to win without having the best equipment, if he wasnt qualifying in the top 4 every race then there would be something seriously wrong.

Look at Anthony Davidson, he has put in far better performances than Hamilton this year, out quailfying his much more experienced team mate on circuits hes never even seen, and putting that Super Aguri further up the grid than that car has any right to be, but hes not winning so no-one notices.

Or Vettel, ok he crashed out of 3rd due to inexperience in Fuji but bringing that car home 4th in difficult conditions in China was probably the best drive this season.

This season has been very good for lots of reasons, Hamilton is just one of them. Its also been a very bad season for lots of other reasons.

His qualifying performance alone this year have been incredible.

Hes in the best car, in a sport where its almost impossible to win without having the best equipment, if he wasnt qualifying in the top 4 every race then there would be something seriously wrong.

Come on man, cut the lad some slack! He is racing in the SAME car as 2 times world champion Alonso on race tracks he has never driven on and consistently beat him. Even the Ferrari team beat Alonso at qualifying and he beat them too. If thats not incredible I don't know what is :D