Lewis Hamiltons Brain Training

g14gav

Think we're forgetting it's the team who decide's which driver they want to win,the driver's have just become robot driver's in the car's now.

I guess there let hamilton win the championship just because it would look good for mclaren,first year in first year won,the whole thing is a massive fix.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man, cut the lad some slack!

I keep saying I do rate him, he is very good. But he is at the sharp end of the grid in the best car, he should be putting in good performances.

All i'm saying is dont forget there are other drivers out there putting in some amazing performances and getting very little recognition for it, im not saying Davidson would have done as well as Hamilton if he had been in a Mclaren, but he would have had enough good drives for people to be impressed by this new English guy, and be singing his praises, if they had been in each other cars most people would be saying Lewis who?

We only ever see the British reaction to all this, I bet the German newspapers are now hailing Vettel as the next Schumacher.

The guy is good, how good we'll have to wait 10yrs to see.

I'm not impressed by the kid either,his childish antics

Exactly!......and there you have the fact....he's only a kid!

He's in his early 20's.......he's got a lot of maturing to do.......give him the respect he deserves. He's got a blooming great head on his shoulders compared to most other 20 somethings out there.

Respect.......

Ian.

......he's got a lot of maturing to do....... He's got a blooming great head on his shoulders

Exactly...I couldn't have put it better myself, I think his ego is what divides opinion on the fella.

Anyway ..did you used to be Papa Zit?

Regards,

Wayne

......he's got a lot of maturing to do....... He's got a blooming great head on his shoulders

...... I think his ego is what divides opinion on the fella.

Its a funny quirk of the British mentality. If you are the best ( and tell people you are the best) you are being arrogant. If you are the best and dumb it down and understate your achievements then that's acceptable and you become a hero. :D

There are exceptions - Remember Cassius Clay ;)