Ty 250 Footpeg Re Positioning. (t Shock)

andy m

I keep hearing stories of Majestys being snapped up and shipped to France... Who is buying them..........

Its Mick Andrews, hes shipping them over there, well most of the bike for sale here seem to have been through Micks hands at some point according to the website.

Apparently they love Magical Mick over there and there is a small strong following of anything TY but especially Majesty. I have mine here ready to sort and Pitley has his sorted. I know of another Godden framed one that is sat doing nothing and needs rescuing. Go to youtube type in Mick Andrews and see him on his at Larchant trial and see other vids on right of page. All the French vids I think. Any of the French users on here ???? :ph34r:

Thanks for the you tube tip... I rode that trial last December and remember it well. You are also correct in the popularity of Mick Andrews in France and his contact with the trials shop mentioned, the bikes on the website look excellent buys.

Perhaps some of the guys on here might fancy a venture or even adventure across the Channel to take in a twinshock round in france, a topic for future discussion perhaps.

Thanks for the you tube tip... I rode that trial last December and remember it well. You are also correct in the popularity of Mick Andrews in France and his contact with the trials shop mentioned, the bikes on the website look excellent buys.

Perhaps some of the guys on here might fancy a venture or even adventure across the Channel to take in a twinshock round in france, a topic for future discussion perhaps.

Excellent idea Frenchie, I am also exciled in the Republic and would love to see some of the Guys over here with their Majestys, after all, they are the pinacle of twin shock development and the French Classic scene is huge ,any kind of exotica and proper enthusiasts are welcomed. It is good to see.

I will be joining Frenchie shortly in the French national series, two 320 Majestys, the French like three for a team...............?