This Weekend

kinell

We should be at Post Hill on Saturday. West Leeds club trial starting at 13:00. Horsforth will be at Greenhow on Sunday running a Novice Beginners(Easy 50/50 and Hard), Barry usually starts them at 11:00. There might be a few more on but I usually check the TMX calendar on thursday. Checking the web sites YG, Richmond(no guessing why? nice job by the way!),Spen and Barnsley are not running anything. We are due at Bracken Rocks for the last A & B Round Sunday so won't be out which is a shame as Green how is a nice venue.

Sunday at Greehhow it is then :guinness:

HOPE YOU DO BETTER THAN BRADFORD TRIAL LAST WEEKEND 110 oooooops !!!! B)

I hope so too :D

The winner dropped 40 which averages out at 1 dab per section so it wasn't an easy trial. Naturally, I've blamed the bike and spent a few quid on bearings, chain and sprockets so I should be able to get under 100 next time out :D

PS

Say hello if you see me, as I don't think I know you?

EDIT

Are you Paul Bailey?

Edited by Kinell

Sunday at Greehhow it is then :guinness:

HOPE YOU DO BETTER THAN BRADFORD TRIAL LAST WEEKEND 110 oooooops !!!! :D

I hope so too :D

The winner dropped 40 which averages out at 1 dab per section so it wasn't an easy trial. Naturally, I've blamed the bike and spent a few quid on bearings, chain and sprockets so I should be able to get under 100 next time out :D

PS

Say hello if you see me, as I don't think I know you?

EDIT

Are you Paul Bailey?

yep you guessed right did a lot better than me i give up after first lap, sick of dragging bike out for a 5 wasnt easy is an understatment,british championship springs to mind B)