Honda Seeley Sprockets?

honda pants

Talon will generally do you whatever teeth number you like - have you asked them.

I've had none standard sizes from them. I've a Yam mono rear wheel in my Majesty. The mono has a smaller sprocket than the twinshock but they did me a sprocket for the mono wheel with the number of teeth to suit the twinshock.

Can anyone reccomend a supplier for a rear 520 44T chainwheel please to suit a Seeley and also an RS200t, Talon only seem to make 45T rear which i am not too keen on, Many thanks :D:D:banana2:

Why not get the 44 and go one down on the front sprocket ?

I am trying to get a 44T !!!!!!! Blurter (see you at the trial sunday!)

Talon will generally do you whatever teeth number you like - have you asked them.

I've had none standard sizes from them. I've a Yam mono rear wheel in my Majesty. The mono has a smaller sprocket than the twinshock but they did me a sprocket for the mono wheel with the number of teeth to suit the twinshock.

Woody the last time i asked them they said they didn't do a 44t so i bought a 45T and 10 Front but this is giving me too high a ratio but i will phone them later Thanks for info Slipps

If you phone Bill Pye (fantic dealer) I know that he has some rear sprockets for the Seeley,,

I know this because after i bought his Seeley and all his spares for it he pulled them out and

tried to sell me them seperatly...!!!

SeeleyJack

Scrumpy, I will give Bill a ring thanks for info.

Can anyone reccomend a supplier for a rear 520 44T chainwheel please to suit a Seeley and also an RS200t, Talon only seem to make 45T rear which i am not too keen on, Many thanks :D:D:banana2:

Why not get the 44 and go one down on the front sprocket ?

I am trying to get a 44T !!!!!!! Blurter (see you at the trial sunday!)

Ooops , my bad. :wall: I meant get the 45T and go one down on the front, but seen as you have found them there is no problem now.

Where is the trial at by the way mate ?

Edited by honda_tlr