Gearbox Oil For Scorpa Sy.

slack

Hello everybody,just a question about gearbox oil,i'm running my SY on motul 10/30 but my mate has just started to put ATF fluid in his GasGas with good results. Just wondering if any one out there has tried it in their SY. And was it better or worse. THANKS.

Hello everybody,just a question about gearbox oil,i'm running my SY on motul 10/30 but my mate has just started to put ATF fluid in his GasGas with good results. Just wondering if any one out there has tried it in their SY. And was it better or worse. THANKS.

hi there ever heard of the old saying, stick with what you know? alot of people recommend atf but if you were going to change what gear oil you use i would recommend silkolene comp gear. as for your mates gas gas assuming its a pro depending on how much oil you put in the clutch will perform differently, as a rule half way up the spy glass using comp gear will have the same results as using the atf and you have peace of mind your using a good quality gear oil.

Thanks for reading hope this helps you out, Steve.

600 ml of Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF works great. Best clutch action ever. Been running it in my 03 SY250 since 04.

DFW