Txt Pro 2003 Front Brake!

tyanything

I need a master cylinder kit for the front brake.I'ts the short straight fitting master cylinder but can only find kits for long straight fitting or short 90 degree fitting one in UK! These are sold here http://www.bvm-moto.co.uk/mcylinders.htm but the only place I can find selling the one I need is sold here http://www.ajpamerica.com/master-cylinders.html in America! Can't seem to find anywhere in the uk.Help?

If your master cylinder internals look like this ; Repair kit then quote that part number (BT27722208) to BVM and they'll sort you out. Alternatively give Gas Gas UK a call, if they can't help nobody can ????

This should be the correct part No for your bike assuming it's an original brake master? If you reckon it's not standard then go back to the AJP website and browse the repair kits to see if any match your own. Their part numbers (the long ones) are the same as Gas Gas as opposed to the part numbers on the BVM website.

Hope this helps ?

GJ ;)

Edited by gjbiker

If your master cylinder internals look like this ; Repair kit then quote that part number (BT27722208) to BVM and they'll sort you out. Alternatively give Gas Gas UK a call, if they can't help nobody can ????

This should be the correct part No for your bike assuming it's an original brake master? If you reckon it's not standard then go back to the AJP website and browse the repair kits to see if any match your own. Their part numbers (the long ones) are the same as Gas Gas as opposed to the part numbers on the BVM website.

Hope this helps ?

GJ ;)

Brilliant,thanks very much....sorted!