Going To Cannich

oceanvibe

Sounds as though it will be a good trial although the forecast sucks for Sunday.

Spoke to Coppers today and my rack will not make in time but think if I take th back seats out of my jeep it might go in !!! So if you see a guy with a crappy Techno hanging out a jeep it is I !!! about to do my first 'real' trial for 12 years

Hope to see you all on Sunday ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm going, could you take me round the lap then i'll pee off and leave you alown (yeah right) ;) .

Gavin

Are you going to it then

Eh?

Just turn up and we'll take it from there. I'm no trials expert but I can show you the "lap". I shall (unless anyone from IDMCC has seen the light), be the only guy on a Scorpa! Hope to see you Gavin, you and Techno should make the effort and show your faces!!

post-3-1071187889.jpg

Directions? Coming North from Ft William, follow the road to the west of Loch Ness, turn left at Drumnadrochit on to the A831. Head down this road for about 15 miles. You will go down a steep hill just before Cannich, the road bends to the right and goes over a bridge, just before this is a turning to your left. In actual fact it is straight on, take this road and head down it for about 3 miles. You'll see the other riders.

Trial starts at 10am.

post-3-1071338653.jpg

Edited by boofont