Cambridge Matchless

jack_h

hey all,

im planning on riding the matchless trial at abington soon though have a few quistions about the trial.

does the club ever do trials that envolve riding on the road? - and would this one be on the road?

whats the ground like?

thanks for any help

Jack

edit: im planning on riding in the youth c class, what colour marker would this be?

Edited by jack_h

hey all,

im planning on riding the matchless trial at abington soon though have a few quistions about the trial.

does the club ever do trials that envolve riding on the road? - and would this one be on the road?

whats the ground like?

thanks for any help

Jack

edit: im planning on riding in the youth c class, what colour marker would this be?

There are no trials on the road in the south midland centre, except maybe wycombe?

Hi Jack. It will be great to see you there. From the little I know about you I would say the trial will be ideal for your ability. The venue is fairly easy going and nothing much to hurt yourself on.

Come and say hello. We're a really friendly bunch. I'll be there on my blue gasgas txt pro. black riding gear and a blue crash helmet. Come and say hello.

When you get to Duford airfield... cross over the roundabout over the M11 the straight over the next mini roundabout. Straight across the next roundabout next to McDonalds. You will join the A11 for a short time but take the next exit isgn posted Linton. Take the 3rd exit on the roundabout towards linton. after about 200yards turn right towards services. Follow the road round past the services and look out for parking on the left hand side of the road.