Sdmc Cliff Collinson Trial 2008

neonsurge

The SDMC Cliff Collinson Trial to be held on the 13th January 2008 is now a national event. The format will be a single lap of 30-40 sections (exact number to be confirmed) taking in Low North Park and the surrounding area including sections that may (or may not!) be familiar to those who've ridden the East Yorkshire 2-Day and some beautiful North Yorkshire moor crossings. The marking will be TSR22A and no public roads will be used in the event. For more information, see the SDMC web site, download the regs here, and an entry form here.

Edited by neonsurge

Anyone riding in the EY2D will now how tasking the sections are for us so called "CLUBMAN" riders, lets hope common sense prevails and they follow the Colonial route in making them ridable for the mid ranged rider.

Shame Dom is riding, probably off chasing camels in the desert, he is the life and soul of trials and has like me, provided some excellent entertainmnet over the years.

Dom we are all going to miss you.

Anyone riding in the EY2D will now how tasking the sections are for us so called "CLUBMAN" riders, lets hope common sense prevails and they follow the Colonial route in making them ridable for the mid ranged rider.

Shame Dom is riding, probably off chasing camels in the desert, he is the life and soul of trials and has like me, provided some excellent entertainmnet over the years.

Dom we are all going to miss you.

Now DJ don't be getting all emotional on me....my trials career isn't over just on hold for a while. You'll still have a room mate for the WTC Rounds we attend.

As for Marky Boy, I bet I still get to ride more trials than him next year, even living in another continent.

• 3 weeks later...

This im sure is going to be an awsome event, heard today over 100 riders expected and with some great prize money on offer its sure to be a bumper event. Taking in some great sections in the ever popular Low North Camp, the trial leaves the camp to take in some fine sections some people experience during the East Yorks 2 Day. With new sections being planned in and around the camp there is every chance this event is gonna prove a success. Get your entry in fast and enjoy what im sure is going to be a great event.

PS. DJ with all that bling on ya bike im sure your capable of cleaning most sections mate.See you all there.