Looking For Nick Morgan

hillary

I'm trying to contact Nick Morgan who rode British Championship enduros from about 1985 through to 1994 and was the first British rider to finish the Dakar Rally. I need his personal phone number to speak to him about an article I'm writing. The phone number I have for him is unobtainable. PM me through Trials Central. Thanks, Mike Rapley

Sorry I can't help you with Nicks number, he was a college friend of my brother so while it probably would be traceable through a friend of a friend etc. I'm sure somebody else will come up with it quicker. I met him a couple of times and was always gobsmacked by his riding ability, the last time I saw him ride (I think it was him at least) was in the late eighties at an early supermoto meeting. It was at Langbargh and motocrossers with slicks were the order of the day, and a diminutive rider on what looked like a road legal Honda XL500. He kicked some butt. Tickles me to this day, sure it was him. Can you find out?

I'm trying to contact Nick Morgan who rode British Championship enduros from about 1985 through to 1994 and was the first British rider to finish the Dakar Rally. I need his personal phone number to speak to him about an article I'm writing. The phone number I have for him is unobtainable. PM me through Trials Central. Thanks, Mike Rapley

I do not have a number for Nick

But if my information is right he was the second British rider to finish the Dakar Rally, The first was Ian (Bomber) Graham who finish 22nd in 1996, were Nick finished 41st making Ian first British rider.

Edited by kingfisher