Our Ride Yesterday

hop blip and a jump

a couple of pics of our 'outing' yesterday!

I'm impressed, it must have been a difficult decision to tell the world you're gay but I'm sure you all took comfort in coming 'out' together as a threesome :rolleyes:

As Andy would say, "A gay rider is always smiling"

Edited by Kinell

I'm impressed, it must have been a difficult decision to tell the world you're gay but I'm sure you all took comfort in coming 'out' together as a threesome :rolleyes:

there was 4 of us

HTH

ps those piccys look sweet on my brand new 22" widescreen monitor

You must have touched him on a sore spot K, enough for him to go back & alter the wording of his posts

Edited by PERCE

I'm impressed, it must have been a difficult decision to tell the world you're gay but I'm sure you all took comfort in coming 'out' together as a threesome :shutup:

You must have touched him on a sore spot K, enough for him to go back & alter the wording of his posts
It takes a strange character to associate everything with being gay???? perhaps your not telling us something??

I didn't point out the gay thing, I just pointed out that you must be a sensitive soul as you went back to edit your posts.