Beta

davey

[davey Posted Yesterday, 11:37 PM

hi to evry body i am a new member names dave from wakefield i have just got a beta not sure of year been told its a 2000 can any body help date it frame no starts beta b6 thanks

/quote]

Go onto Beta UK site and I think there is a page where you can age your bike via the Frame/Engine No, not sure how to put a link so click the ad on the front page.

hi thanks for help it was ok i was told oil was milky but it was inspection glass that was discoloured its fine my frend give me bike and bought new one he was told it was nakerd but he did say it cut out on him a few times and did not think fan was working is there a safty cut of if it gets to hot!!!!! a was out on it on sat and it run fine! also i found year its a 99 acording to frame no by beta web site but he insists its a 2000 not that i am botherd i carnt conplane 99 beta for nothing luky me thanks again for the help iam looking for a good parts suplyer plastics stikers ect also i have a beta r 10 minicross for my son looking for some way of giving it a bit more humf its a bit under powerd on hills any ideas thanks