Fox Hunting, Thought It Was Illegal?

andy m

Bit off topic here, but i was thinking this, if i was out on my trials bike and i crossed a road, or rode up one a bit to get to the next section, i could get banned, fined, etc for having no tax, insurance, etc etc, but on a horse you can go where you want, if its a safety thing, well a bike is more controllable than a horse, it can only do what the operator tells it to do, whereas a horse could flip out, also more importantly, you cant switch a horse off!! they even have emmisions (stupid i know but they do)

(ps, im not excusing chavs on pitbikes and crossers here, who should be snipered on sight)

oh, and bring back fox hunting, yet another tradition gone, it'll be fishing they are after banning

next!!

Guest stixnstonesbrokemybones
As usual some people not reading the original post. I said I thought it was illegal. And now I have the facts I am a wiser person. BUT try telling the hound not to kill the fox and wait for the nice man to fetch the gun. FARCE :crying:

Since the ban, the Huntsman and Whipper-in CAN and DO stop hounds - even in full cry. That's the strength of bond between animal and man. Did you know that it's not a "fox hunting" law, but a hunting of mammals law - you can be prosecuted if you have 3 household dogs under your control and they chase a squirrel in a park! Same law - no difference.

The law is the farce, not the hunting community.

When the greens and antis influence the press sufficiently to enable a ban on trials and motorsports - and it will happen, you will experience the same ignorance, injustice, and prejudice against minorities. Until then, enjoy your sport and open your mind to others.

:beer:

Since the ban, the Huntsman and Whipper-in CAN and DO stop hounds - even in full cry. That's the strength of bond between animal and man. Did you know that it's not a "fox hunting" law, but a hunting of mammals law - you can be prosecuted if you have 3 household dogs under your control and they chase a squirrel in a park! Same law - no difference.

The law is the farce, not the hunting community.

When the greens and antis influence the press sufficiently to enable a ban on trials and motorsports - and it will happen, you will experience the same ignorance, injustice, and prejudice against minorities. Until then, enjoy your sport and open your mind to others.

:beer:

Spot on