Flags?

tombo46

Does anyone know where I can buy some trials flags online? cant be a***d to make my own and usually dont even bother marking sections out for myself, but ive decided that if I want to get better faster It will be best for me to start marking some sections out.

All the best

Tom

You could always buy a staple gun and some coloured card. Cut the card into squares and staple them to any old bits of stick/branches that you find lying around at the venue.

Or for something more permanent, buy some tomato canes from your local garden centre and staple the card to those.

YouthChampionshipmarkingout.jpg

You could have; very hard - hard - clubman and easy routes. :beer:

Bought some from York survey. They are exactly the same as the ones on ebay that I have seen. Only problem is you have to buy 100 of same colour. Me and 2 mates got together and split them between us.

If you're setting out sections for a trial, you will need at least 10 gates per section (I always end up using rather more than that) so with ten sections it will be a minimum of 100 of each colour.

When you've got three routes, that's were it starts to get expensive.