Rev 3 Complete Tank Decal?

doogle

Does anybody know where I can get a tank decal for my REV 3 that covers the whole side of the tank.

I had unfortunate incident whilst practising on sunday and managed to scrape the side of the tank on the only rock in the whole venue, so what I need now is some cunning sticker application. I have seen the TTT ones but they leave some bits exposed which I think will still show the scratches. I have seen the pictures of R2W's bike and he seems to have them and I think the TTT ones from last year covered the whole tank.

I have looked on SXS and they do not seem to do any tank ones. My only other option I guess is adapting the fork ones to fit.

Thanks for your help

Dave

Afraid not they are to deep.

Gowge (is that how you spell it) would be a better description.

it's Gouge..... how deep is it - you'll be surprised how much you can polish out with the right equipment. You could consider taking it to a metal finishers if it's too much of a job for yourself or you're not sure how to do it

Another option would be to gouge more marks such as 3eta - and tell everybody that it's supposed to be like that!

dont use a scotchbright i got one from work thinking the same thing to take the scrathes out but i think that the aly is either anodised or a laquer put over to pretect it.(sorry if something like this has already been said i havent read ever post :banana2: )