Trials Riding Tuition?

gavit

Gavit,

RRND are going to hold a series of beginner 'training' trials over the coming months, usually being run on a Saturday. These are really aimed at beginners and will comprise a few simple sections with 'observers' to offer assistance and guidance if required.

Details are on the RRND website (www.rrnd.co.uk) and the first one is being held at South Godstone,which is just south of Junction 6 on the M25, on Saturday 1st March.

Hi, thanks for that. I was told by another rider that there was a venue that had lots of different types of terrain/obstacles on the same site where people could turn up and ride somewhere off the M25. I thought they mentioned Guildford?

You might be referring to Hook Wood. Which is owned by the Connor family. Sam Connor used to do trial training days there, I guess he still does (worth attending, one of the better tuition days I have been to). They also run trials there as well. I am 99% sure you can't just turn up and ride though. It is not open for practice as far as I am aware.

The main reason I was asking is that I want to take my son away for a 'trials weekend' some where in south/central England. But so far have been unable to find a place to ride. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.