Rev 3 08 Pouring Fuel Out

tricky dicky

This may have been mentioned on here before but I am having a few problems with my new rev3 pouring fuel out. When i had a techno in the olden days that did it when parked downhill but the rev3 appears to do it intermitently on the flat.

somebody told me it could be the float level but I dont want it weak when i'm going uphill. Any ideas?

I'd go with Big John on that one. I'm not a Beta man but I've seen this problem at trials and it's raised it's head on here a few times. If this is a manufacturing fault then surely a recall should be on the cards ? Don't know the full ins and outs of the problem but if all you Beta owners kick up enough stink then the dealers should get something done about it ?

GJ :banana2:

I did a bit of an experiment and the breather from the carb appeared to be working like a syphening( dont think i have spelt that correctly) effect and when we pierced a very small hole in the pipe it appeared to stop it. Just wondering if this is a beta problem or just my bike

OH FFS GUYS...... YET ANOTHER LEAKY BETA CARB THREAD.....

Please look at the sticky forum at the top of the Beta page, how long a catalogue of Beta Carb problems do you want.... The info is in there and at Heath's site r2wtrials.com doesn't matter if its an 02 or an 08 apparently....

Thank you

TOPIC CLOSED

Edited by Slapshot 3
Mikuni Carbs are crap....