Trials In France

kinell

Where abouts in the South are you going to be,I might be able to narrow down a trial near you.I live in the SW and my local trial this weekend is nearly 4hrs away,it's a big place.I have most of the French sites on my Favourites so I might be able to point you with a bit more info.Still looking for an autre trialliste Anglais liveing in France to swap notes with,know anyone?

A place called Argeles which is about halfway'ish between Montpelier and Barcelona.

Just going for a holiday (no Beta) but wouldn't mind seeing a local trial if there is one on somewhere.

I`ll be going to a place called Toulouse later on in the year....working .....but I should get a day or 2 off , so thought about going to watch a trial or 2

Is the trials scene only small scale in France?

Regards

N

Argeles nice area have a look at Collioure just down the road,as far as I can tell there's nothing much on down in the Languedoc or Midi Pyrennes around that time the nearest being in the Aveyron near Castres seriously miles away from where you going to be.The best bet will be on the 19thSept,the Trial Urbain in Cahors is awesome an arena type trial held around the town centre with Raga,Cabestany Fajardo Colley Jarvis etc,have been the last 2 years and has a great vibe a must see,saw the Montlucon event last week with blue sky loads people great atmoshere.If I find anything of interest I let you know,a ride up to the centre of Andorra could be a good trip theres a couple of good bike shops for cheap swag if you need anything,"need"!!!

DR Nick let us know when your around I'm about an hour n'abit north of Toulouse you could get a fix on the GG.

Told you it was a big place,apart from the fact French clubs don't seem to put on events as frequently as UK clubs after the holiday season in July August things take a while to get back to normal...like October!!C'est la vie!

I'll check if there is anything going on over the border for you it's half an hour from where you'll be.