How Hard Is The Women And Girls Champs?

ladytrialer

hi all, im keen to enter the women and girls this year but have no idea what to expect with regards to the sections, or weather im good enough.

i was looking to do the intermediate route, any ideas on how difficut it is likely to be.

they have three routes a,b, and c , (b is their intermediate)

do you think the sections will be the same difficulty or easyer than what im riding at the moment.

thanks in advance for your advice/help. ;)

oh ive recently moved up to novice/clubman route to give you an idea of my abillity

Edited by ladytrialer

hi

i think that if you are at novice/clubman level then the intermediate class should be fine. The only way it may be difficult is if the sections are a bit more technical than you're used to (ie. tighter corners), there will be nothing dangerous on the intermediate route.

I would suggest coming along to the first round and having a go, if it is too difficult then there would be no problem riding the easier route in the rest of the rounds.

We need all the support we can get in the ladies trials so please do come along and join us, you will probably meet lots of riders in the same class as you too! Hope to see you soon.

Katy S

:) hi, thanks for your reply. ive been searching for info about this to no avale.

i will definatly be entering , i have been practicing like crazy in between trials (3hours today)

i cant do hopping the back end or any fancy stuff but ill try my best.

will see you there ! :D;)

There was a good turn out of ladies at the Colmore last week. And they all put a number of good centre riders in their place. Well done ;)

I missed Becky Cook and Maria Conway going over the logs at section 20 but here's Emma Bristow and Katy in action.

100_4339.jpg

100_4318.jpg