2008 New York {ama-district 4} Trials Schedule

Trials in Western New York has been organized since 1976 by the AMA District Four Trials Committee. All events start at noon. Competition entry fee is $15. $10 for kids 16 and under. If you have any questions regarding any of the events, please feel free to contact me. Modern trials, classes available for Vintage bikes.

May 4 - Clark Hollow Road, Pine City (very close to PA border)

May 18 - 6371 Morrell Road, Cayuta (former National area)

June 8 - Mills Road, Montour Falls (former National/World Round/TDN area)

June 22 - Haskell Road, Cuba

July 13 - White Hill Road, Bolivar (former National area)

July 27 - Clark Hollow Road, Pine City (very close to PA border)

August 3 - 47 Abbots Road, Cuba

August 17 - 48 Lewis Road, Pine City (very close to PA border)

September 14 - 6371Morrell Road, Cayuta (Former National area)

September 28 - Erron HIll Road, Locke (brought to you by the Tryals Shop)

October 5 - 170 Squires Road, Erin

October 12 - 2992 Pearl Street, Morland (World famous Carl Peters season finale)

Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any of these events, or District Four trials in general.

www.district4trials.org

Matt Hughson

Edited by NewYorkTrials

• 1 month later...

District Four's first event is this Sunday (May 4). The location, near Elmira, is very close to the Pennsylvania border. In addition to the regular trials starting at noon, we will have a new rider pre-trial starting at 10:00. Entry fee for the regular trial is $15 (kids under 16 - $10), new rider pre-trial is free. AMA membership is required. Anyone with questions, please contact me at hughson79 at yahoo.

Matt Hughson

Hi guys, I'm in New York June time with the missus, and once she's dragged me around all the shops and sights, I will need some kind of Trials bike fix! can you advise of any off rd shops in the city or nearby..... thanks.

If you mean NY City, your a LONG way from these events.

I grew up in the middle of these trials area and like most folks there,

have never been to NYC. Two completely different worlds, dairy farm country.

People think that if your from NY your from NYC. I'd love to drop

them off in the middle of the Adirondacks and let them look for

sky scrapers. :rolleyes:

I'm staying slap bang in the middle of NYC, next to central park...... as to long hours travelling Brian, most nationals in UK need similar travel times..... Scotland is an easy 8 hours, it's just part of our sport!! All I wanted to know is there anything to do with trials in NYC. If YOU wanted to know of any trials related shops in the uk, I can tell you from memory where and how to get to them.... not how silly you are not knowing the geography etc....

Enjoy the city. I have lived in NY for 30 years and have never visited NYC. I would like to eventually just never have.

As far as trials stuff. To find places I went to the manufacturers websites and searched for dealers. Gasgas seems to have a bunch. From there a little mapquest.com to find out where they are exactily and I would imagine there should be something fairly close.

Sadly not a single dealer listed for NY has a website to see if they are a motocross store who is authorized to sell trials or if they are a true trials shop!

Although from NYC you would have to check dealers in New Jersey and PA as well. If I had some time to burn I'd dig around for you.

I have some things to do tonight that will involve some waiting maybe I will check around a bit.