Young American's

city trials

I predict you will get your World Champion this year ;)

p.s. Last year, I correctly predicted Toni Bou would win indoors and outdoors in his first year so its a good omen :D

We shall hope so. I hope he has had enough time to adjust to the time change and practice a bit, even with the Juniors, as that is where he is heading next!

Not having seen the total youth roster this year, I yet wonder what Spanish youth will come out of the woodwork? Seems you never know what the Spanish machine will produce next!

Go Pat Go!

I have checked for both of these riders. and they are both great. my question is why are the bikes there on still have the head lights on them. just a bit puzzled, seems they would ride the same bike they competed with. when do they start winning over there.

Here's John and Kim France - with Julie (Mom) and Louise Forsley.

Louise, by her own admission had a horrible day. She said she tried to look at the sections 100 different ways, but nothing worked for her.

I measure Louise's success in more ways than the scorecard would indicate. She is trying something very few American's dream of. Yes, Louise is living her dream. And all of the USA should be proud of her. I am.

She wanted to throw out a big thanks to John for the minding duties and sponsorship, Gas Gas and Classic Landscaping.

Pat will be heading out in about twenty minutes. Stay tuned. And feel free to comment.

We shall hope so. I hope he has had enough time to adjust to the time change and practice a bit, even with the Juniors, as that is where he is heading next!

Not having seen the total youth roster this year, I yet wonder what Spanish youth will come out of the woodwork? Seems you never know what the Spanish machine will produce next!

Go Pat Go!

Alfredo Gomez is the dark horse I reckon. It will be interesting to see how he gets on today!

All the best for Pat this year ;)