Trials Schools

rwillett

Hi,

I'm looking for a trials school in the UK to try and get from my current lowly level to something approaching just plain bad. Steve Saunders next dates aren't til September and can't make them anyway.

Any suggestions to the UK or close in Northern Europe as I fancy a trip away, most welcome.

Thanks,

Rob.

Loads of good trials days in Yorkshire, where are you?

Dan Clark is a very good teacher as is Ben Hemingway, other riders that offer training are Shaun Morris and Michael Philipson.

I don't have any numbers for them but could probably get Ben's tomorrow if you want.

can anyone tell me if the steve saunders trials school is any good not as in he is a bad teachers as in do yu get time with him for you to ask for tips on certain parts of trials you struggle on the reasson i ask this is i have the chance to go to it for the weekend in november just wanted to no if it was worth going

Doh... Yep I'm in front of my computer. In the excitement I forgot to say I'm London based, that mecca of mud and rocks (ha ha ha!).

I'm happy to travel anywhere (200-220 miles) though and the other half's from York so can probably wrangle a trip back to Yorkshire, she can visit her mother and I can go off riding, sounds a great idea to me!

Rob.

You want to try Sam Connor.

Sam does individual training days, that are really tailored for you.

The day I spent with Sam was excellent, he's a good teacher and you start with the basics and can go as far as you need to - the restriction tends to be that you can't even hold onto the bars by the end of the day ! Fantastic :wacko:

He's also London based and has some excellent ground that he can use, if he uses Hook Woods then you'll be in for a great days riding.

Contact Sam through his website http://www.samconnor.co.uk

can anyone tell me if the steve saunders trials school is any good not as in he is a bad teachers as in do yu get time with him for you to ask for tips on certain parts of trials you struggle on the reasson i ask this is i have the chance to go to it for the weekend in november just wanted to no if it was worth going

Go for it, you won't regret it :wacko: