Praise Be...

boner

Thought that I'd chuck a quick post up to say Praise be to Gas Gas for their customer support for my lads TXT50.

Have just been dealing with tchnical and parts and they've been bloody marvellous!

Swift replies on the email to technical enquiries and parts out today on an order placed a couple of minutes ago.

If I'd known they were this good I might have brought one myself... let's hope Montesa offer the same service... :D

Boner.

Have you ever inquired about the parts/procedure needed to alter the automatic clutch to manual ?or just the parts required?

I'd be interested to know if anyone has had a good response from GasGas uk on this subject.

Edited by HAM2

No not yet... my lads got enough on his mind without worrying about using the clutch! Brakes would be a good strating point!!! Seems to have mastered the throttle well enough though! :D

I'm sure if you dropped Factory Kev a line, he'd share his thoughts on converting to maunal.

Cheers - Boner.

I'm sure if you dropped Factory Kev a line, he'd share his thoughts on converting to maunal.

Hmmm...This tells me you haven't broached the subject yet...hope you never need to.. :D .They're a site sponsor so....as I was saying:- so if you could just casually enquire when you're next on the phone (for your sons future benefit you understand ;) )

No rush,

Cheers,

Wayne

Hmmm...This tells me you haven't broached the subject yet...hope you never need to.. :D .They're a site sponsor so....as I was saying:- so if you could just casually enquire when you're next on the phone (for your sons future benefit you understand ;) )

No rush,

Cheers,

Wayne

What do you mean wayne, me no understand ?