Rtl-250

ringnalda

Hi, I have TL250's, a TLR 200 (US model with lights etc) and a TL125. Looking for an RTL250... I enclose a picture of two of the TL250's one is now in Holland, which is where I am based for two years. Was the TL250 ever sold in Europe? I would like to get an RTL 250 as well as a TLR 250 to complete collection.

Cheers, Jan

post-24-1091890656.jpg

John

I am disappointed in you I was hoping you would give me a straight swap for my TLR given that a Monoshock bike might improve my riding and i cant stand the stench of 2 stroke fumes . Given that most 2 strokes remind me of mopeds, chainsaws and autocycles - there are some exceptions but these are on race tracks, powering sidecars or are pre 1965 - preferably pre 1930!!!

Good entry on Sunday?

Any space for twinshock riders yet?

Ain't Honda's Class? I went up to my local Honda off road centre on Saturday, no trials bike there but they did have some of the Fourstroke Enduro machine's the 250 looks so good I wouldn't want to get it dirty!

The welding on the alloy frame was the best I've ever seen...top machine's for sure.

Mark