Hello

connor

hey all just thought id say hi. i currently race a 125 honda on short circuits but am in the process off selling it and going to go trialing. dont no to much about the bikes but im sure ill learn quick enough (maybe) lol. well thanks for reading this boring bita writing lol. :thumbup:

cheers connor

What sort of bike are you looking at getting Connor.

Let us know what you get and what you think of the first rides.

I got into it from Enduro/Trail bikes and trials bikes are wicked.

Smooth powerful motors, like a giant slingshot in 2nd or 3rd gear launches.

The grip is something else and they turn so sharp they feel like that they'll back out of the turn at full lock.

What area or club are you going to be riding?

Enjoy

Betabro

hey thanks for the reply.

i am thinking off getting a beta are a gasgas but not 100% sure to be honest with you. Any prefrences?

i am from belfast in northern ireland so i will be looking at getting into a club around this area. eg knock motorcycle club i think it is but will find this out when i get bike and kit etc.

the reason for going to trials is because of injurys and the cost off racing at the minute and trials seems to be sorta fairer if you get me ? lol

cheers for your time

connor

Yep Trials is a great challenge. More about style than speed.

I'm new at it too, but I would suggest a 200 or 250 bike, younger than 2000.

I ride Beta Rev 3 250, but thats because Dave Ryan, an excellent agent/national distributor for them is 15 mins away.

Any of the top brands would be good though. Ryan Young's DVD's are excellent for getting some techniques sussed out.

heya thanks again for taking the time to read this! i appreciate it.

i am currently looking at a beta rev 3 250 it is year 2005. any thing i shud look out for?

the thing im going to find hard is gettin g use to not driving flat out everywhere like i did on my racer yano how it is lol.

Any idea where id get any off his dvds? cheers yet again

connor

• 4 weeks later...

05 Rev 3 Would be ideal, I think engines changed slightly in 03, then again in 08. The 05 is quite a popular model.

Check all the normal things, leaks, wear and tear etc.. Don't worry 5th and 6th on these bikes is fast enough and with the geometry, makes it a exciting going fast. Scary fun.

Cheers

Kem