Tubeless Front

big-cinq

When I lived in Hong Kong someone with a sense of humour!!!!!!!!..kept importing the tubeless fronts to HK and for a while it was all we could get.

TRy getting a tubeless one to bead on a modern bike with a tube in...complete and utter nightmare!

Unless you have a fantic, make sure when you buy a front its a TUBE TYPE one

Hi,

Most trials tyre makers seem to list a tubeless 2.75x21 front but as far as I know, no trials bike manufacturers seem to make use of them.

Why?

--

big-cinq

My son's Fantic came with a tubeless front tire which was fine in the dry, but to get it to come off the rim: just add water!

We changed to a tube type after cutting down the "safety bead" which is designed to hold the tire against the rim edge.

Jon

When I lived in Hong Kong someone with a sense of humour!!!!!!!!..kept importing the tubeless fronts to HK and for a while it was all we could get.

TRy getting a tubeless one to bead on a modern bike with a tube in...complete and utter nightmare!

i`ve just put a tubless one on my sherco,plenty of washing up liquid...no problem at all :rolleyes: