Trial Central Stickers

After reading the front page on the SSDT where riders will in Andy's words "All 2008 SSDT competitors will find some of our new Trials Central stickers in their welcome pack when they sign on

I pay my small dues to the site ! And have even offered in the past to help out with regards to sending stuff out. All I want to know is HERE IS MY STICKER / S ?????

All you have to do is ask when you see him. He carries it all around with him, big stickers, small stickers, fleeces with names on them, sort of like Santa! But it helps if you give some dosh! Or margaritas! Did you remember RL Andy? :o

I have just made a load of trials central stickers (with andy's permission) and will be sending them to him next week if i get an address. They are 130mm x 22mm. I just wanted one for my helmet and, as i'm in the printing business, it was as easy to make a hundred as it was to make just one so i have kept a few and will send the rest to andy.

I will have to check with andy but if people send me their address i will send them one. Dont bother with p&p, just make a donation to the site instead.

Like i say, this is only if it is ok with andy.

ANDY, let me know if i'm out of line or if you want to go about it a different way.

All you have to do is ask when you see him. He carries it all around with him, big stickers, small stickers, fleeces with names on them, sort of like Santa! But it helps if you give some dosh! Or margaritas! Did you remember RL Andy? :o

I'm up Scotland al the time . NOT !! been twice, last time was 17 years ago to climb Ben Nevis.

And I do give dosh to the site ! But not margaritas , thats must be where I am going wrong.

Saying all that, I am doing the Loch Lomand in a few weeks .

I have just made a load of trials central stickers (with andy's permission) and will be sending them to him next week if i get an address. They are 130mm x 22mm. I just wanted one for my helmet and, as i'm in the printing business, it was as easy to make a hundred as it was to make just one so i have kept a few and will send the rest to andy.

I will have to check with andy but if people send me their address i will send them one. Dont bother with p&p, just make a donation to the site instead.

Like i say, this is only if it is ok with andy.

ANDY, let me know if i'm out of line or if you want to go about it a different way.

You see there Dougie, problem solved! The Andy needs a bit of help keeping up with this stuff, busy boy Santa is! :o

Great offer Madcr500 ! i can,t beat that :o

offtopic: i,m thinking about getting a Versacamm what are you using if i may ask ?

Cheers,

I am in screen printing but due to the small quantity i wanted i gave the artwork to a friend who does sign writing and he printed them on his wide format printer. I am not sure what make it is but i can ask him if you like.