Workshop Manual Gasgas Txt Pro 2004 125cc-anyone Have It?

matt_tily

Does anyone have a workshop manual for a gasgas txt pro 2004 125cc. Not the service manual, the workshop manual, which tells you how to change all parts on the bike, service it, tweak settings etc?

In pdf format or you can send me the link.

Would be really useful if someone had it.

Cheers,

Matt

thanks but i have that manual, thats the service manual, i need a more in depth manual like a workshop manual, does anyone have that, or a detailed description or pictures on how to change the kick start sprocket, because its behind the clutch plates.

thanks matt

i put that online a while back.... and have to say thanks to the USA importer for making it in the first place.

GASGAS service video index

... it really is a very good video for most makes of bike, the gasser pro has a different type of clutch to all the others but the basic methods will see you through on most makes.

And thanks again for doing it!

To my knowlwdge, there are no shop manuals available for the GasGas Trials models, which is why Dale Malasek (US bike importer) and Jim Snell (US parts importer) got together in the mid 90's to make the Owners Video manual and updated them each year.

Jon