Starting The "08" 3.2 4t

wayne thais

The point of this thread is that imho the sherco 4t were it launched today in the state of tune its had would be a lot more of a success had they not let it out unproven and a pig to start.

Totally agree with you Nigel, I think they launched may be 6 months too early and have paid dearly in potential lost sales especially in the UK. Only ever seen two of the new bikes locally and one of those was Jarvis riding at "The Cleveland" in march and the other was a visiting rider on the East Yorks 2 day. As far as I'm aware no rider in our Centre is using one.

Not too hot on four stroke knowledge so here goes, if the 290's are too snappy we can soften them down by retarding the ignition slightly etc, is this posslble on the 4t's or is there simply no need?

As per Dabsters statement, a Sherco does still feel like a Sherco, no doubt, yet better and more responsive.

The decreased lock is both a blessing and a curse, I think, as it has prevented me "tucking under" and spitting myself off on the head many times as compared to some other bikes.

The downside is that you really need to be able to move the rear wheel in some tight situations. Seem all a tradeoff really. Not to mention the extra baggage of the Mont on a long hard trial. There is a difference to my small frame!

All tit for tat it seems to me, yet for pure B*****ks, the Sherco is still king I think! This new gasser could change that, but I doubt by much? :thumbup:

Nigel you said "which is a better all round bike than most for what I ride", that is where I am at with the 3.2 4T. I no longer compete and just ride for fun. The 3.2 is providing that for me.

Who do you think that i work for?

Wayne

You see Dabster, since Wayne is retired, I have tried to help fill the void over the years, and as I am unemployable, I can tell honda riders to p*** off while still enjoying the same payment that I would have recieved if I had not tried to help this clan of good Sherco owners that do not switch like a cheap whore every time the sponsor changes! Have you considered a Beta?

Just taking a bit here :thumbup: