Hey Everyone!

trialsgirl

are you Ariel Winters, if so your picture was in the latest trials competition news, not too many women riders these days, stay with the sport it will give back as much as you put in to it! trials riders are some of the best people to know

Yes, this is Ariel Winters. I will keep riding. The many trials riders that I have met are the best people that I know. I wish that I could put a more into trials, but as of right now I am not able to ride because I went to the lake with my dad a few days ago and came back home with the worst sunburn that I have ever had on my legs, right above the knee's it has started to blister so it is kind of hard to even walk straight right now :wall: . I am going to have a lot of catching up to do to get ready for the Nationals.

Hello! I am Ariel, I just thought that I would say hi to get started. I have been riding trials for about 2 1/2 years, I ride a Montesa 4rt and I ride the intermediate line in Arkansas and Oklahoma. :thumbup:

Was your Dad a fan of Selly Oak produced motorcycles then and if so are you the first girl to be named after a bike?

After all "Mercedes" automobiles were named after a girl!!!

Big John

Was your Dad a fan of Selly Oak produced motorcycles then and if so are you the first girl to be named after a bike?

Big John

That's a hell of a chat up line..... :thumbup:

Big John

I don't really know, but I would like it if I was named after a motorcycle, that would be cool!

You old sticks in the mud! Dad is even too young for THAT!

Seems I recall the Little Mermaid was the popular title!

Anyway, seems like many young riders, the lass is really getting good! And progressing! We may just have a future TDN rider here! Dad is a trialsnut too! We could even see the teacher become the student before long!

Keep up the hard work, Ariel! B)

You old sticks in the mud! Dad is even too young for THAT!

Seems I recall the Little Mermaid was the popular title!

Anyway, seems like many young riders, the lass is really getting good! And progressing! We may just have a future TDN rider here! Dad is a trialsnut too! We could even see the teacher become the student before long!

Keep up the hard work, Ariel! B)

Thank you! I am going to try to get on the TDN team next year. :D