"grandfather" Rights To Existing Venues.

telecat

I came across this petition on the "Private Pilots" Website PPRUNE. and have linked it from "Pistonheads" for Motor Racing Circuits. I think Trials Riders need to be heard on this as well so Am linking the Petition here as well. Andy, I think this deserves to be a "sticky" here as well. It may be worthwhile passing it though to the Scooby site. This could have saved Addingham.

Live with it

Lets make it as influential as the "Road Pricing" petition that killed off "pay as you go" motoring.

Edited by Telecat

Added my signature.

Not bike related but a typical example -

I recently attended a Birthday Party at a little old Pub in a village. The party was in the backroom and patio doors opened onto a patio area outside, however the landlord didn't want people outside as the guy in the house next door kept complaining about the noise - fair enough you might think but the house was a new build squeezed between the pub and a farm. I can't believe someone builds a house right next to a pub then complains about the noise!!! The pub had probably been there a hundred years!