Scottish Championship Trial Photos

bill.m

Tim

Its not the Raga just a plain 2009 300. Having said that I'd hate to think what the Raga is like. This thing is in a different league to anything I've ever ridden before and I've had four 300's in the past as you know. I lent it to a few different guys at the weekend for a try and everyone loved it but said it was the most powerful trials bike they have ever ridden which to some was a bad thing. I got home on Sunday after an OK trial (still getting used to the bike) and rode my 2006 300 round the garden. You really need to try both side by side to see the true difference. My beloved 2006 is a piece of **** in comparison and its a good one.

2009 Gassers are sex on wheels to look at too.

Great photo's Bill. It was worth lofting the front for the camera on that drop in even if it did almost cost me a five.

Mate Pete got his Raga last week. (see gasser forums). I haven't had time to swing a leg over it yet. He rode a national at the weekend and reckons the gearbox is completely different to his 2006 Raga.

I'll admit that my Raga is too much for me and I'm keem to get an 09 250.

How long you been back John?

I've been back for about a month now. I'd had enough of eating dog for a lifetime. Luckily the job is now finished and the rig is on its way to the UK stopping in Cape Town on the way. I was kind of looking forward to getting a couple of days back there but finished my work before it left Korea. If you are serious about a new 2009 GG I'd stick with the 300. Its very different to the one you have but feels and tracks wonderfully. The grip and power has to be experianced to beleave.