Wtc Spain + Tdn Andorra

jagman

I'll be at both.

According to Dougie the Spanish venue isn't that great. It's set in deep gullies - the sort of sections that once you're in if you can't ride out then you're stuck so it's not going to be great for spectators. They also have no facilities so everything will be in a temporary marquee tent. Some said at the weekend it should never have been homologated as a World round venue. I guess we just have to wait and see...

Andorra is always a good event. It will be hot and dry so bring the suntan lotion and plenty water. It's back up at the gun club this year and you're seriously high up in the hills. The air is thin, but the views are fantastic ;) The TdN has an atmosphere like no other Trial - great fun. :)

OK but nice see some action anyway!

Will be 3 rounds (S,E,AND) in one month after 6 years of absence (Italy 2002 last time)...

And yes Andorra rounds have looked great on film and photos.

Where's the best place to stay Saint Julia or Andorra La Vella; Saint julia looked sleepy when I past through on vacation a couple of years ago...

Good luck with your flight!

Where's the best place to stay Saint Julia or Andorra La Vella; Saint julia looked sleepy when I past through on vacation a couple of years ago...

We're staying in Andorra La Vella, but Saint Julia has some nice bars and restaurants and everywhere is full of Trials people. It is a great atmosphere.

We're staying in Andorra La Vella, but Saint Julia has some nice bars and restaurants and everywhere is full of Trials people. It is a great atmosphere.

OK I'll try to book in Saint Julia tomorrow; there were a couple of places with room available...

If you're not in Spain you're one of the lucky ones. The venue is a nightmare. Sea of mud after overnight rain and sections impossible for the public or press to get to ;) Reckon we can do sections one and fifteen and that's it...

If you're not in Spain you're one of the lucky ones. The venue is a nightmare. Sea of mud after overnight rain and sections impossible for the public or press to get to :) Reckon we can do sections one and fifteen and that's it...

:thumbup: OK first lap was a bit crowded from section 3-14 but if you parked the car up at the zones and did some legwork it wasn