First Ride In The Dirt With The Sps Carb

wayne thais

Mark ,been heating the sherco airbox at the back for several years, it helps take the twist out of the rear fender and like you said on and off with the rear fender better ! Would recommend this to any sherco owner.

I liked your bike being smooth of the bottom , just like a strong mid range. Kind of like the last sherco you bought from me. That's why I thought you would like the slow throttle on the beta.

Mark ,been heating the sherco airbox at the back for several years, it helps take the twist out of the rear fender and like you said on and off with the rear fender better ! Would recommend this to any sherco owner.

I liked your bike being smooth of the bottom , just like a strong mid range. Kind of like the last sherco you bought from me. That's why I thought you would like the slow throttle on the beta.

RL, YOU don't even do stuff like you did on that crazy bike anymore! If I could ride it for two years, I can ride just about anything!

Yet, Waynes bike is SWEET, nothing against the Beta. I can keep it here for a while if need be! :thumbup:

Cope can you explain something to me ? How can you call something sweet as you say without ever riding this bike ? Now i'll admit it is a nice bike as I have rode Waynes bike

and it is sitting in my garage. I'll get to compare it to the 09 tomorrow ! And you are right I don't ride the stuff I use to heck 3 surgerys and 45 you just got to know when to say enough

and go back to having fun.

Cope can you explain something to me ? How can you call something sweet as you say without ever riding this bike ? Now i'll admit it is a nice bike as I have rode Waynes bike

and it is sitting in my garage. I'll get to compare it to the 09 tomorrow ! And you are right I don't ride the stuff I use to heck 3 surgerys and 45 you just got to know when to say enough

and go back to having fun.

I got to ride his bike in TN, before he got it! :thumbup: