Trials Practice Ground In Norfolk?

stalker

Chris Edwards trials park is about the only place we have in the eastern centre which you can ride at on a daily basis.

Its located at Corton just north of Lowestoft, Not a huge place but there are things there to suit all levels of rider, Youth B champ Jack Sheppard uses it on a regular basis for practice. Think Chris charges about

Edited by KICKSTART101

Hi,

Thanks for your responces, I havent been to Chris' practice ground as yet, I have been trying to call him to arrange to go, but the number I have (the same as the one in the messages) is unobtainable!!?? Does anyone have any other number for him? I am just taking up trials again after 8 years out of it, that is why I was asking about practice in the area!

I moved here two years ago so I dont know of anywhere to go. If anyone is thinking of going over to Chris' place (on a weekend) in the next few weeks, it would be good to meet up as its probably not a good idea practicing on my own (just incase!!)

Regards

Keith