09 3.2 4t Owners

wayne thais

If you have an 09 3.2 please tell me how you like it. I had an 08 that I REALLY liked, however the 09 has some improvements that I like so I sold the 08 and ordered an 09 which should arrive in the next 4 or 5 weeks. Thus the question, how does the 09 compare to earlier models?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne

Wayne, should n't you have asked questions first then ordered the bike? sounds like self doubts creeping in about the 09 320 4t? :huh:

No doubts are creeping in. The 09 has a different fan motor and a different ignition map along with an additional crank bearing, and the SPS carb is standard. I was just wondering if the 09 owners could tell any difference. If not for those changes I would have kept the 08. I had a very nice 08 that started and ran great except when it got dirt in the pilot circuit of the carb. That circuit must be kept extremely clean.

Wayne

Edited by Wayne Thais

I had an 07 that I really liked and I am also very happy with the 09 so far. The motor does seem to be a little smoother off the bottom on the 09 (still plenty of power) compared to the 07. Maybe it's because the bike runs a little cleaner off the bottom with the SPS carb or the mapping. I also noticed it seems to vibrate a little less. Extra crank bearing make that difference? Rear shock is a little better than the 08 Sherco's. Beyond that the bike just looks awesome with the red rims :huh: and red color scheme. The 3.2 is my favorite trials bike which is why I got another one after a couple of other bikes.

I had an 07 that I really liked and I am also very happy with the 09 so far. The motor does seem to be a little smoother off the bottom on the 09 (still plenty of power) compared to the 07. Maybe it's because the bike runs a little cleaner off the bottom with the SPS carb or the mapping. I also noticed it seems to vibrate a little less. Extra crank bearing make that difference? Rear shock is a little better than the 08 Sherco's. Beyond that the bike just looks awesome with the red rims :huh: and red color scheme. The 3.2 is my favorite trials bike which is why I got another one after a couple of other bikes.

Thanks Chris, that is exactly what I was looking for.

Wayne