Tough One 2009... Interesting Entry List

neonsurge

What is it a ****ing secret? Atom ant bikespace and otheres were there and no one knows the result??????

Sorry - wasn't there. First time I've missed it. Don't ask :rotfl:

I had a non bike savvy mate there (not Atomant :huh:) that sent me the odd text but very patchy.

I'm surprised how difficult it is to get the results, but I heard the WOR team, Knighter, and a load of local bike lads hit the Royal Oak, then the Boars Head in Oswestry last night so results may have been neglected ;)

Gutted I missed it, but if it's on next year the divorce should be through by then :huh:

I could have made it for an hour, but wasn't paying 50 quid for that.

Edited by bikespace

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the rear end (top) of the quarry when the flag must've gone out - if they where reading out the finishers then I just didn't here them. I searched around to see if they'd been posted anywhere but couldn't find them. I even tried asking the organisers several times. I'm sure they must have printed a copy off. It's a bit disappointing to leave an event like that and not know where your rider finished, the first thing everyone says is 'how did ya get on?' Errrr haven't got a clue.