Malvern Or Telford Show Which One To Go To ?

millerme

I would expect most of the traders that where at Malvern last year,will attend Telford this year,

but I dont think Alan realised the sunday clashes with a major pre 65 trial,so if you are going,

saturday may be the best day.

Sat 24th and Sun 25 January

Edited by motomike

I am biased on this one, so I shall be careful what I say.

Alan tells me that most of the people who were at Malvern last year will be at Telford.

I have to say, I just can't believe that the two shows have been arranged in this way. :thumbup: Better leave it at that.

The reason Alan wright moved from Malvern was because a financial agreement was reneged upon by the malvern management .Then a guy who has never been to a trial or scramble in his life who organises car shows decided to run one in opposition to alan who had moved to Telford .

Absolutely all the traders in the main hall who were at malvern last yr are going to Telford . Only 3 of them may go to malvern so its a bit of a no brainer .. As regards the Talmag trial this will only affect some people mainly in southern parts.

There an interesting display at Telford of all the Honda Trials bikes ever built including the world champ winner of Eddy Lejeune and the b/c winner of Rob Shep plus Steve Saunders Rothmans Honda !.

There an interesting display at Telford of all the Honda Trials bikes ever built including the world champ winner of Eddy Lejeune and the b/c winner of Rob Shep plus Steve Saunders Rothmans Honda !.

The show has a website http://www.classicoffroadshow.com/

Not only Hondas there but the Beamish Owners Club also have a stand!