Santigosa 3 Day

nigel dabster

I am thinking of doing the Santigosa 3 day which I think is over easter next year, anyone have anyexperience of it? Is there any other spanish trials worth doing? Needs to be a 3 dayer I think to be worth the effort of going so far, any advice must appreciated.

Don't be a poof, Nige & get a SSDT entry put in. You can go to Spain when you're old & daft.

Anyone who fancies a trip abroad should go to this Trial. It's a cracking event,well organised,demanding sections for all routes & a great ride round.

Edited by PERCE

I recommend you to ride this trial: The Santigosa 3 Days Trials is the best event in Spain, then we have the Arinsal Two Days (August) in Andorra, the Cingles 3 Days in October(next week)...or later the Ibiza 2 Days (and 3 nights) !!!! in november or december.

So for me my best trials are: (in that order)

1.- SSDT

2.- Santigosa 3 Days

3.- Verdon 5 Days

4.- Creuse 4 Days

5.- Lakes 2 Days

6.- Manx 2 Days

7.- Arinsal 2 Days

8.- Cingles 3 Days

9.- Aveyron 5 Days

10.- Ibiza 2 Days

trialero13 - Just out of interest have you ridden any of the Uk trials?

I have been to Arinsal for the skiing....and the owner of the hotel we stayed in had a Gas Gas in his garage....looked like great Trials country!

Yes I've ridden many English trials:

15 times the Scottish Six Days Trial

4 times the Scott

The Lakes 2 Days

The Manx 2 Days

SSDT Pre-65 Two Days

The Sandiford Trial (I can't remember the name).

So I'm a real fan of English trials. I love them. And I'd like to ride one year the Reeth 3 Days....and of course repeat the others....except the Scott !!! To crazy and hard for an old man. :D

and of course repeat the others....except the Scott !!! To crazy and hard for an old man. :angry:

You loved it realy Carlas :D

Come & do our 3 day & get to see all that Scott scenery at a leisurly pace in hopefully sunny weather.