One Piece Suits

shercogeezer

I am thinking of getting a one piece suit :angry: and i was wondering if you could actually buy the sherco suit and if their is a 2005 suit out yet available in quite a small size...any ideas of price and where to get them from. Or any other suits like the RAW Sports ones...are these any good???? Do you think a RAW Sports suit would go with a 2005 SHERCO??? Because after all image is everything!!!! :D;):angry::P

Thanks very much.

Miles

i had a sherco one piece suit but a change of bike forced me to get rid of it.ive now got a hebo pro07 and its alot better than the sherco one was.theres more padding about the knees and seems to be better quality material.ive found they are alot warmer than trousers and a ridding jersey and alot more comfartable.cant say anyting about the raw sport stuff but my suits cost me round about

One piece lycra suits.... what a brilliant idea...

"What shall I do today? I know, I'll dress up in a multi-coloured condom and throw myself at some rocks in front of a dozen or so spectators......)

To be honest, that last remark was probably jealousy as I could never get my 17 1/2 stone into one of the bloody things, never mind the hernias I would get sucking my gut in for 4 1/2 hours on a saturday.....

MX gear for me......