Hells Gate

cota kid

Firstly my postings on Enduro are even less popular than when I post about football....you would have thought with Doug Lampkin making waves in this disciplie that this forum would have become a little more popular?

Anyway, this weekends Hell Gate Extreme Enduro has an all star line up including the aforementined Doug but also Jarvis, Sagar, Taddy, Chris Birch, Gerhard Forster. Funny no Knighter but it still looks to be a top event.

Hells Gate

Past few years a nice montage video has appeared on the hells gate website a few days after but i have never seen it aired on TV. Best chance of it appearing will probably be motors tv on sky as Eurosport only shows FIM endorsed events by the seems of it. Plus Sky Sports would never be interested in showing such an exciting and skillful sport :D

Anyways I cant wait to see the montage.

My top three: 1st Taddy, 2nd Jarvis 3rd Dougie

Thats my 2cents

p.s.

Here is a good video

Edited by scott_king

Firstly my postings on Enduro are even less popular than when I post about football....you would have thought with Doug Lampkin making waves in this disciplie that this forum would have become a little more popular?

Must be an age thing :D While I still love trials, I no longer have any real interest in riding a trials bike. Quite fancy having another go at enduro though. I might even drag the CRM out of the corner of the garage where it's been rotting for the past few years. Funny, I quit thrashing myself around forests and moors on a weekend and got back into trials because I didn't want to hurt myself. I've had more injuries riding trials than I ever did while riding an enduro bike... it's all starting to make sense now. Enduro is the new "old man's" motorcycle sport!