Central Regional Trials, Oklahoma...

sting32

So who all is going? http://www.neott.com/ or http://www.centralregional.com/

Ill be heading that way by noon on friday. Look for KS plates (and AVTA stickers)

Im wondering, since T-Ahvela is gone home, is anyone else (pros or such riders) going to be there? :angry:

PS...

:D always looking for good used equipment, right now I need to find boots. looking for 10.5 -11 boots... 2 pairs, to help get some beginners involved and protected.

I have googled and searched hi and low, for pics or info about that Amigo, so bring pics with you hensley, or post one :o .

No, I have an 80cc TY Yamaha I need to sell as well, we just aquired a 200 txt for the boy, while in Texas. Im just curious, as heck.

Sting32 I got your email & sent you a reply, it come back twice. I have been at Langley working on some of the sections. I set up the pro only sections yesterday. I have found one pair of boots i'll keep looking for the second pair. See ya there !

Hey,

Was nice to meet you RLracer and thanks for bringing the boots!

Was a dang nice set of exhibition sections, I thoroughly enjoyed watching these guys do thier thing. One question, do you ride these so that you know they they can ride these? :o

Hope to see you and others at the AVTA event.

Your welcome. Nice to meet you too Sting32. No, I didn't ride the exhibition sections. But I do ride the nationals and have an idea of what they can ride. I just want to get a point or two from the pro's and make it so they can put on a show for the crowd. Hope you liked the show ! See ya at the AVTA. Those who missed the event, missed a good one.