Ama Magazine March 2009.

biffsgasgas

I know that we are all members on this side of the pond of that little organization out there AmA. We also get their little magazine that promotes legislation and government stuff and some Harley rides though our beautiful country. I usually flip through it and file it promptly after realizing that our sport has very few articles and that we don't see many people coming down on us trials riders. Its nice to see that they still recognize us and our pro riders out there to an extent but this month I found to great articles that are related to trials!

Due to copy right laws I can not post them but page 58 has a nice little blurb on Curt Comer and his stellar year.... Go gasgas!

And happier news is the beef embargo motorcycle thing that our government was thinking of passing. Way to go AMA! Page 18.

I know that they had a part in the process and I feel that this organization stood up for me and pointed out one of us. Hats off to that.

--Biff

I know that we are all members on this side of the pond of that little organization out there AmA. We also get their little magazine that promotes legislation and government stuff and some Harley rides though our beautiful country. I usually flip through it and file it promptly after realizing that our sport has very few articles and that we don't see many people coming down on us trials riders. Its nice to see that they still recognize us and our pro riders out there to an extent but this month I found to great articles that are related to trials!

Due to copy right laws I can not post them but page 58 has a nice little blurb on Curt Comer and his stellar year.... Go gasgas!

And happier news is the beef embargo motorcycle thing that our government was thinking of passing. Way to go AMA! Page 18.

I know that they had a part in the process and I feel that this organization stood up for me and pointed out one of us. Hats off to that.

--Biff

Biff,

Curt is actually a member of this forum as well!

I just had to send him a little PM of congrats! Well done!

His screen name is hard to remember though. It is spelled Curt Comer!

If I recall correctly he is a former US National Trials Champion as well, and I don't mean 45 class! :(

Edited by copemech

Biff,

Curt is actually a member of this forum as well!

I just had to send him a little PM of congrats! Well done!

His screen name is hard to remember though. It is spelled Curt Comer!

If I recall correctly he is a former US National Champion as well, and I don't mean 45 class! :(

I don't know Curt personally, but riders I've talked with have nothing but good things to say about him

and remark how much he's gone out of his way to help them.

I too was glad to see him featured, way to go Curt!

Jon

Curt is one of the nicest people you will meet in this sport, or probably any sport for that matter. If I had to describe Curt's riding style in one word, I think the word would be enthusiastic. I love watching him ride -- he just seems to be having such a great time. Congratulations Curt and good luck this year.

Curt is one of the nicest people you will meet in this sport, or probably any sport for that matter. If I had to describe Curt's riding style in one word, I think the word would be enthusiastic. I love watching him ride -- he just seems to be having such a great time. Congratulations Curt and good luck this year.

He,he!

Yea, I remember this hillclimb section in TN that went wrong! He survived, but his underwear did not! :P

He probably recalls that one, great save! Only a true champ could pull that off! :(

Yeah I remember him as a riding when i was a kid checking nationals too.

I guess its a strech to say that he is one of us since he has more skills then my team put together but he was and still is one great guy.

Needless to say but its nice to see exposure when it is due.

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas