Beta 270 S3 Titanium Pipe For 07

tolly

Hi all - just interested in comments relating to S3's Titanium Pipe. the pipe on my bike has a ding and just considering which is the best replacement. Not really looking for more power as such but would be good to know that I dont need to spend hors re-jetting etc.

What about care, wear & tear ?

Any other comments welcome.

Cheers,

Tolly.

I have the Akraprovic pipe on my 07 Rev 3. I am very pleased with it. Bike seems to run crisper, and have a bit more bottom end go (mine is only a 200). No rejetting, just put it on. Wearing well so far and I got it 2nd hand from a mate who had it on his 250.

Looks a lot better than standard. I also prefer the look of the Akra over the S3, buit that is just my opoinion.

I have the Akraprovic pipe on my 07 Rev 3. I am very pleased with it. Bike seems to run crisper, and have a bit more bottom end go (mine is only a 200). No rejetting, just put it on. Wearing well so far and I got it 2nd hand from a mate who had it on his 250.

Looks a lot better than standard. I also prefer the look of the Akra over the S3, buit that is just my opoinion.

I agree with with that, both pipes are supposed to be brilliant but i would choose the akrapovic pipe over the S3, it is a little more expensive, but it is up to you.