The Annual Predict A Scottish Pre-65 Winner Thread

slapshot 3

I have a feeling there will be controversy.

It may me easier to predict who's going to test the boundaries !!!

There are some really good hats thrown in the ring for the win though.

Milner is still my choice.

That said Mr Whitton may have a say in things, well who gets to the start! Keep burning that midnight oil Alan. Jesting aside I think Alan beat Norman Shep a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by mavric

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guy's

OK I have another prediction.

I have been looking into my crystal ball and it tells me that the winning machine will be fitted with a part that has been machined or made by Alan Whitton Race Engineering Ltd. and has you say it may even be ridden by the man himself now that he as got a ride.

PS, has anyone tried disguising an OKO carb yet, or fitting one inside a Amal Mk 1 Concentric. Keep um peeled.

Regard's Charlie.

PS, has anyone tried disguising an OKO carb yet, or fitting one inside a Amal Mk 1 Concentric. Keep um peeled.

Regard's Charlie.

You know Charlie, I've been thinking about that for a few years, how long would it be before someone produced a "false face MK1 Concentric" to wrap around a modern carb!

Hmmmm... you never know.

Big John

PS: Heard a rumour that the top three placed bikes are to be impounded for two hours after the event!

Bet that got a few folk worried there?

Edited by Big John

Well much as i would love to see Alan win as it would be sort of poetic seeing as he has helped most of the winners win by spending so much of his time making parts for their bikes whilst neglecting his own i dont think that will happen. He will be up there around the top 10 but ... Chris is a dark horse as he always goes well and that would also be poetic justice if he got a win but .... Norman ? well i know he's going to give it his all but .... My heart is with Magical Mick even riding one handed as his hand is a lot worse than he will let on and it would be phenominal if he got that long overdue extra win. I just hope he doesnt injure himself in the process as the following Saturday he's the best man at my wedding so if he could get the win then we may have the perfect wedding cup to drink from :huh::blink:

OK i'm biased but Mick 1st Norman 2nd and Alan 3rd :huh: well you can dream cant you.

At least once the Scottish is over i might get Alan to machine my fork yokes :banana2: