Ringo This!

ringo

Brian, well done! You drew me out of solitary confinement but I simply couldn't stand to see post after post on balarina's, ice skaters or puckers [whatever you want to call them] in a topic with my handle at the top.

Now for the rest of you ladies that can't seem to take your eyes off of male ice skaters....why don't you take a shot at the Ringmaster. Have any of ya got the cajones to step up and throw down or are you too stary eyed over those pictures of the male chest?

I never thought it would come to this but we've gone from "which bike is better" to "which male balarina is better"

Fraceman, seriously now, I know you've got more in ya than that. Skin that smoke wagon!! You gonna throw down boy or just stand there and bleed?

How bout it Sendo? You gonna come out of retirement and lite up the keyboard? It's time to quit holding back cuz you think the majority of the readers might get offended. Maybe I out to get banned from TC just to give the rest of you something to talk about. Hell, look at Duluth! Ole Fraceman just couldn't wait to get in his little shot and it was well deserved.

What about the Baggermeister? Is that chinchilla still telling us that he can't ride because he has to bake cookies for the tupperware party this weekend?

************El Bandido?******************

Sure there are many new faces out there that have not idea what this post is all about but the few, the proud, the "real" trials riders know that it's about time someone stood up and started talking some smack.

Yup, I'm still alive and I pity anyone out there that isn't having fun right now because life is too short and I'll be the first one to say that I'm proud to be me! Call me the fricken C.I.A. of the trials community. The C.I.A will kill one man to save thousands. It seems that I have a tendancy to anoy one man and it humors thousands.

With all my love,

:D

Edited by ringo

Nice avatar Matt, you might consider changing it to "got marbles" to signify your real size.

I forgot about the UK fairy. Nice to see your still thinking about him tho. Kinda tells a little more about you given the reference to the bed buddy thing. No need to worry I'll leave him all to you, [is that why you dress up like a young one?]

Hey, maybe that's why the Beave competes on a little boys bike!!!

I can feel the heat already, someone out there is getting really nervous bout this post and the hair is starting to stand up on the back of their neck. There saying to themselves "is anyone going to shut this guy down?"

Sorry to break up the monotony :D

Geez Matt, why'd you have to go there? That was ugly and you knew I just wouldn't let that one slide.

Hey, maybe if we cleaned it up a bit Ole Ishy might come in and knock us "daft buggers" upside the head with some of his wisdom.

How bout it Ishybaby? What've you got to say for yourself? Staying wet up there in the PNW?

Ringo, Lane, something about that California :D

I was just reading the Dave Barry column about traffic problems in the US, he states that gridlock is so bad in California that as many as 15% of women now pass the time by picking their noses, The figure for men remains steady at 100 %.

He also states that in the greater Los Angeles, the only documented instance in the past two decades of anybody actually getting anywhere by car is OJ Simpson.

I think it must be something to do with all the convertable motors you lot drive around, the fumes are doing you in man!! I know this fellow in the movie business who rides trials! the tripe he comes up with is so on a parr with yours, I think you must be dating him, so what is the infection thats doing the rounds in your part of the world :D

I know this fellow in the movie business who rides trials!  the tripe he comes up with is so on a parr with yours, I think you must be dating him, so what is the infection thats doing the rounds in your part of the world :D

Yup, There it is! The Ishmeister in true form :hl:

Imagine Andy right now...A non trials rider who has to sit here and moderate all this horse **** about how phat some california nutcases trials bike is comared to some right wing commie *******s four stroke that is going to save the world from internaly combusting.

I can see the smile on his face now waiting for the Beave to jump in with a three page response that means absolutely nothing including the assured reference to some championship that was won more than 3 decades ago on a clapped out vintage heap of steel.

Imagine Andy right now...A non trials rider who has to sit here and moderate all this horse **** about how phat some california nutcases trials bike is comared to some right wing commie *******s four stroke that is going to save the world from internaly combusting. 

I can see the smile on his face now waiting for the Beave to jump in with a three page response that means absolutely nothing including the assured reference to some championship that was won more than 3 decades ago on a clapped out vintage heap of steel.

:D Good to have you back Ringo! Now, if I can only get all this coffee cleaned off my keyboard :hl:

This is like being back at work.

I really don't know what anybody is talking about  :D

Am I the only thick ****er round here or what?

Nah, not thick. Just got to know the legend that is Ringo!