Your Opinion Please

ringo

Is that with or without the gyrating banana on it :D

Ishy, I swear you bring tears to my eyes! I suppose in the Beave's case you would have to assume a proper mount for the bananna!

Marky, I thinks it's all too obvious which end I speak from.

Yup - you may laugh but without that seat i could not have got round the Scott - i dont think you need it for one-day trials but for events such as the ssdt (lots of roadwork) and the scott - lets you sit down as often as you can and most importantly lets you sit and paddle through sections when you are so knackered that your legs dont work.

And you dont notice it when you are riding the bike - even big steps.

its a cut down version of the montesa seat sold by scottishtrial - the original is just too big for riding sections.

post-2-1099784688.jpg

If you don't notice it, why am I struggling round with my fat 4rse in the air when it could be fitted firmly to a comfy seat?

Have we been duped by the fashion victims d'ya reckon?

What's the truth? Do we ever actually get our bums in the hole where that seat would be. I reckon that as my knees are nearly touching the floor when I'm sat down, I probably never get anywhere near the seat while strutting my stuff in a section.

Have they been over-designed then?