Patrick In Portugal....?

tpmcneal

Having been there and seen the Trial, to be honest, he didn't miss much and I'm sure Dabster will back me up on that!

He lost a chance at some championship points.

Anyhow... I got some good news. If all things go, Eric Storz will be heading across the pond this summer to try his hand at a few events in the FIM 125 Youth Class. His brother Neil will be minding for him. Word has it he's been practicing in a secret location with Mich Lin and Phillip yesterday somewhere near Hollywood.

Anyhow... I got some good news. If all things go, Eric Storz will be heading across the pond this summer to try his hand at a few events in the FIM 125 Youth Class. His brother Neil will be minding for him. Word has it he's been practicing in a secret location with Mich Lin and Phillip yesterday somewhere near Hollywood.

Let me know what and when and we will try and give him some pointers.

Craig did post explaining why he wouldn't be there, but his post was lost because of this (Sorry Craig).

Having been there and seen the Trial, to be honest, he didn't miss much and I'm sure Dabster will back me up on that!

I didn't know if Pat would be there but was surprised he was not. One rider rode out of class so he could have done the same and got two days riding in I'm sure.

The terrain was very good and the sections didn't seem to fit the standard of rider, certainly in the juniors, maybe the youth but the top route is a whole different question and I only saw 6 sections with the top lads.

There was very little atmosphere and this was probably due to location as much as anything, which i am sure will be very different in Carlisle.

Good luck to him! Did they teach him how to fall down in Hollywood style? You gotta maintain your IMAGE kid! Show some TEETH!

Are you listening Patrick? :blink: